Allvotec Shared Success Stories
Enterprises in transformation
In partnership with one of the largest IT & UC companies operating in the UK and global market, we have provided a variety of services to enhance end-customer experience and improve satisfaction across private and public sectors.
Our services are scalable and flexible, with exclusively developed offerings that deliver digital transformation to all kinds of enterprises anytime, on any device, anywhere in the UK.
How are we supporting the enterprises?
In the face of accelerated change, we are helping our partners embrace change, act smarter and improve their services. Read on to see how we can help inspire your next business move.
Let’s discuss how to implement the latest IT & UC solutions. Talk to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Enhanced Power Generation
Allvotec have been delivering support services to a major Nuclear Power installation in the UK., on behalf of one of our partners for eight years.
Services are delivered under challenging security and geographical restrictions, with typically between 80 and 100 staff on-site at any one time depending on the level of project work.
Support is provided successfully to circa 10,000 end-users and comprises:
- 1st and 2nd level Service Desk based on-site (circa 10,000 contacts per month)
- On-site services Managed EUC Support, Break/fix, Managed iMacs
- Video Conferencing Support and Management
- White glove – EUC support provided via fixed and mobile Tech Bar solutions
During this period, we have also completed two major technology refreshes (Win7 and Win10) across the user base, helping to increase the overall customer satisfaction levels.
2. The “Pledge” of Technology to Utilities
Allvotec are two years into a 5-year agreement to provide Digital Work Place solutions to a major Scottish utility service on behalf of one of our partners.
Supporting circa 7,500 users, including both centrally based Head Office staff but also significant numbers of the customer’s field-based “Engineers” and remote locations across the Highlands and Islands.
Successfully provided support for:
- Desktops, laptops, ruggedized devices, mobile and fixed-line telephony and centralised contact centres.
- Technology upgrade to Win10 for this client across all users. We have initially modernised the service from a very resource-heavy solution based at central campus locations to a more scalable and future-proof solution, supporting homeworkers more effectively.
3. Adding the Human Factor
Allvotec has been delivering services, through one of our partners, to a large central government department and a number of its associated independent operating bodies, since 2012 and are enjoying our second extension period of that original contract.
Providing Digital Workplace support:
- For circa 14,000 users across 8 differing operational units, under a single contractual and governance structure
- A 24 x 7 support service during the Pandemic and critical National events
Services have evolved from an initial agreement to provide hardware support to include:
- 2nd level Service Desk based on client site, utilising campus engineering whitespace and expertise to increase “remote fix” capability
- On-site services Managed EUC Support, Break/fix, Managed iMacs at 6 central locations
- Two fixed Tech Bars and a successful “Virtual Tech Bar” implemented during the Lockdown period
- Field-based support of circa 5,000 users across smaller Satellite and home locations
- Flexible resourcing solutions to support significant peaks in demand for New User devices
Looking for a long term partnership?
Allvotec moves forward in supporting enterprises through collaboration and strong partnership. We develop the best-fit offers to meet all B2B IT & UC expectations.
Take the transformation journey with a loyal partner by your side!
Contact us at email@example.com