1st Line Service Desk Analyst
Title: 1st Line Service Desk Analyst
Reports to: Head of IT Operations
Hours of work: 8:30 am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday
Allvotec offers a fantastic environment for anyone from a Service Desk / Technical Support background that wishes to accelerate into a technical operations role. The Service Desk operates within a fast paced environment supporting multi tenanted Desktop as a Service/managed service solutions whilst offering great career opportunities and experience in the latest technologies
- Providing first line technical support / administration via telephone, email or remote connection.
- Taking an active role in incident/problem/request fulfillment, in line with Service Level Agreements.
- Take full ownership of an incident, ensuring customers and users are provided with accurate and timely updated information relating to their reported incident/request. This should be in line with agreed SLA’s & OLA’s.
- Maintaining accurate activity updates within the Service Management System
- Producing technical support documentation
- Advise and assist colleagues in the resolution of incidents logged.
- Mentoring and developing other team members
- Be vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and if necessary raise a security incident report using the template accessible via the corporate Intranet.
- As the business grows there will be other opportunities outside of these that you will be asked to assist with to enable the Services team to evolve.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- 1st line service desk analyst with excellent customer facing and technical skills.
- Experience within a service desk or technical support environment supported by an understanding of ITIL best practice
- Educated to A Level or BTEC/GNVQ level, degree an advantage
Northampton (Technology House)