Title: Catalogue Administrator
Reports to: Service Request Manager
Department: Allvotec Technology Services
Hours of work: 8:30 am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday
The Catalogue Administrator is required to deal with the administration of IT hardware and software orders, including updating the in-house computerised systems, Processing orders and quotations in order to meet specified service level agreement targets, as well as recording information in support of reporting and audit data, is also required for this role.
- Processing of validated orders and requests for quotation in respect of IT hardware and software products sourced from Managed Suppliers, third party vendors and from in-house stock for re-use.
- Administration work, including the updating of spreadsheets and other related tasks using MS Office products.
- Use of computerized in-house systems.
- Implement processes and standards that confirm to the customers security policies and standards
- Attend team and departmental meetings as required.
- Third party invoicing, including VAT coding.
- Investigation of invoice disputes, including tax and receipting issues.
- Be vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and if necessary raise a security incident report using the template accessible via the corporate Intranet.
- Periodically review Daisy Security Policies centrally hosted on the Intranet – to ensure full compliance with current legal, regulatory and company requirements.
- Carry out any ‘ad-hoc’ assignments as and when required.
- To be compliant with health and safety company policy and legislation.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Competent use of Microsoft Office suite, including Excel, Outlook and Word in particular.
- Good level of numeracy and literacy.
- Good communication skills – written and verbal.
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexible working attitude.
- Tact and diplomacy.
- Reliable and punctual.
Office in Hanslope Park, Milton Keynes