Credit Control Supervisor
Title: Account Support
Reports to: Head of Working Capital
Hours of work: 37.5 per week
Your key objectives will be to deliver against cash collection, aged debt reduction and outbound call activity targets; whilst maintaining high customer service standards. Management Responsibility of 1 direct report (based in Sofia, Bulgaria).
- Lead, manage and motivate the Credit Controller
- Actively chase overdue Customer Accounts via letter and telephone.
- Liaise and work with Account Managers where required, to assist in the collection of debt.
- Promote Direct Debit conversion on all calls.
- Ensure that all customer queries are resolved in a timely manner.
- Work effectively with other departments and sites to ensure highest levels of Customer Service are given at all times.
- Ensure Cash Generation into the business is maximised each month
- Ensure Aged Debt is minimised each month
- Ensure outbound call activity is maximised
- Liaising with Head of Working Capital to support cash flow forecasting.
- Participate in Team Meetings
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise workload in a target driven environment
- At all times demonstrate confidentiality, conscientiousness and trustworthiness
- Be vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and if necessary raise a security incident report using the template accessible via the Corporate Intranet.
- Carry out any ‘ad hoc’ assignments as and when required.
- To be compliant with health and safety company policy and legislation.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Previous Management experience desirable.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Resilient & Resourceful.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills (V-Lookups, pivot tables etc)
- An energetic, flexible and proactive approach.
- Detail Orientated & Analytical.