CSI & Reporting Analyst
Title: CSI & Reporting Analyst
Reports to: Service Delivery Manager
Department: FCO – Allvotec Technology Services
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week
As a CSI and Reporting Lead you will be responsible for Identifying opportunities to improve the service, procedures and tools used within the Customer Service and Service Provision teams and for any new or in-life products. To produce both regular and adhoc reports using the applications and toolset provided to meet the customers requirements. Responsibilities incorporate staff on boarding, off boarding, Change Advisory Board attendance, review of CSAT and creation of CSI related opportunities from the end customer feedback.
- To analyze the existing service to see where new service improvements may be applied.
- To be responsible for continual review of the mechanisms and information used to manage user contacts and will raise improvement initiatives as appropriate to improve the service.
- Work directly with CSI advocate for the Partner and ensure quality and efficiency through tools adoption.
- Work directly with Service Delivery Managers to ensure issues are noted and managed to enhance the performance of the Desk.
- Work with the Training and quality manager to enhance Service Desk capabilities.
- Provide management mentoring to Leads to ensure growth opportunities.
- Attend a weekly Change Advisory Board to highlight any concerns on any upcoming significant changes scheduled.
- To assist and review IA’s, brief the service desk management team on those up and coming changes that might impact the desk and participate in identifying measures to reduce that potential impact.
- Report analysis on SLA failures against Incidents and requests and discuss with relevant towers.
- Monitor, assess and measure the effectiveness of incoming contacts to the Service Desk via telephone, e-mail and chat.
- Provide recommendations and feedback to management on efficiency gains.
- While working in conjunction with other managers, take ownership of reporting, identify trends and make recommendations.
- Produce daily and monthly customer metrics to ensure SLA adherence.
- Monitoring all tickets through to completion ensuring all SLA affecting and agreed fields are completed correctly to give the best possible opportunities of achieving contractual commitments.
- Security admin – onboarding / off boarding of staff.
- Business continuity disaster recovery appointee.
- Perform administrative duties where necessary.
- To perform other duties where necessary and any other duties delegated by the Helpdesk Management Team.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Excellent leadership qualities.
- Demonstrated history of successfully leading a team.
- Excellent skills in developing processes and procedures
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Exceptional skills preparing MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Visio documents
- CSI appreciation and associated activities.
- Reporting and analysis
- High energy and enthusiasm along with a high attention to detail.
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated and possess a strong work ethic.
- Flexible and able to function in a “hands-on” environment.
- Positive and professional image.
FCO Hanslope Park (Milton Keynes)