Allvotec stands for ‘all voice and technology’, a successful business delivering end-to-end services for partners across unified communications and technology services. With the UK’s largest independent IT & Communications field services capability and unrivalled 30 years’ experience of ICT delivery for partners, Allvotec helps run IT for customers of major services businesses including Systems Integrators, Outsourcers, Managed Service Providers and many others.
What we offer:
- A great work environment
- Work with a leading UK IT service provider
- Fantastic leadership
- Training and certification opportunities
- Excellent salaries and promotion prospects
- Private medical care
- Food and Flexi vouchers
- Friendly and supportive team
- Brand new office space with excellent facilities
Main focus of the role:
As a member of the Customer Service team you will provide email and telephone support, acting as the first point of contact for a variety of our customers. You will work in, or lead a team that monitors and responds to incoming calls, to ensure swift and correct progression through each step of the customer service call flow. We’ll teach you the how to handle queries, track progress and oversee the delivery of all customer support requirements and ensure the customer is kept informed through the resolution process.
The Customer Service Centre provides a wide range of technical and non-technical IT and logistical support to some of the UK’s leading retailers, financial institutions and blue chip organisations.
Providing a quick, helpful customer service contact is key to our overall service delivery success and customer satisfaction excellence. The Customer Service roles have the ability to influence our relationship with the customers depending on how we action the day to day specific requirements and respond to any enquiries or escalations as they arise.
- To ensure all calls are logged accurately, providing feedback to Call Acceptance or line management where this is not the case.
- To monitor all designated incidents through to completion ensuring all activities give the best possible opportunities of achieving contractual commitments.
- To ensure all relevant, contracted and essential updates are communicated to the customer via the agreed method.
- To obtain Purchase Orders from Customers where applicable.
- To liaise with the business units to resolve contract queries if these cannot be resolved within the standard call flow.
- To manage any specific customer requirements.
- To ensure all escalations raised are resolved and the customer updated in a timely manner and at regular intervals until the escalation is resolved.
- To ensure the accurate population of all required data prior to call closure, as per procedures.
- To carry out any ‘ad hoc’ assignments as and when required.
- To providing back-fill cover to other Functions, where training has been given, as required.
- Verbal and written English language skills are absolutely essential (our customers are all based in the UK)
- Customer Focused
- Positive, self-motivated, enthusiastic
- Team Player
- Proven experience or desire to work in a customer service centre
- Good PC Skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to identify problem issues and determine the appropriate course of action/redirection within department guidelines required to resolve issues.
- Organised, able to manage time effectively and prioritise tasks.
- Flexible and adaptable to meet changing business demands and working environments.
- Ability to listen to the customers and deal with any query or escalation effectively
How to get in touch:
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send us your CV in English.Apply