Finance Business Partner
Title: Finance Business Partner
Reports to: Head of Financial Planning & Analysis
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week
Type: 9 months fixed term
- Provide strong financial support to the Procurement team during the transformational period
- Set-up relevant controls to ensure 3rd party contracts are being monitored and run efficiently
- Work hand in hand with the Procurement team to create professional business cases and provide investment appraisal
- Map out the existing stock process and control system
- Implement new stock process and control system
- Ensure transformational projects are being tracked and expected outcomes achieved
- Working closely with Management Accounts at month end to ensure the monthly accounts are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
- Creating and producing a set of Procurement KPI reports for the Board Pack.
- Working closely with the Procurement Director to identify and maximise opportunities within the existing cost base
- Improve working capital
- Create a control culture within the team
Key Attributes / Skills
- Commercially aware.
- Budgeting & forecasting experience.
- Experience of working within a business to add value.
- Problem manager – the ability to “own” a problem until resolution.
- Relationship building at all levels.
- Written and verbal communication.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritise.
- Organisation and planning.