Junior Third Line Engineer
We at Allvotec are currently looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic individual who is eager to progress in their career and become part of the third line Engineering team.
The Third Line team are a core function within this busy On Site Services team, responsible for the end-to-end build process of all customer Desktop and Laptops
The Third Line team also provide Break Fix Incident resolution to for software packages which have been triaged by 1st and 2nd Line Teams and require further specialist intervention.
The Junior Engineer will work under the direct supervision of the existing Third Line Engineers and will train to be fully competent in all disciplines of the role.
What you need to be successful
- IT Engineering experience
- Experience with disk encryption software desirable
- Ability to use SCCM for Device Management and Application Deployment desirable
- Attention to detail, able to document the details of issues clearly in a concise understandable manner
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- The ability to work in a fast changing, project-driven environment
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage own workload
- A good understanding of analytical troubleshooting
- A good understanding of networks and windows Operating systems
- Must be able to diagnose and repair desktops and laptops
- Desktop and laptop accreditation desirable
Working Location & Hours
Based on-site in Cumbria, though you may be expected to travel to the Allvotec office and between customer sites. Hours as defined within the scope of the service contract. A full UK Driving Licence and Security Clearance is essential.
Competitive salary of offer.
Allvotec thrives in rewarding staff for their hard work and good quality and as such there are fantastic opportunities for progression throughout the company.Apply