Allvotec stands for ‘all voice and technology’, delivering end-to-end services for partners across unified communications and technology services. We help run IT for customers of major services businesses, and through the hard work of our workforce, we are a capable, proven and agile partner delivering a wide range of IT solutions.
The role of the Management Accountant is to proactively support the business with respect to its information needs and add value using financial analysis and challenge as appropriate.
It is also to support the Head of Management Accounts in maintaining control over costs and the financial performance of the business, including monthly reporting as necessary to senior management.
- Provide accurate and timely Management Information to meet the needs of the Board. This includes the monthly Management Accounts and commentary.
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations ensuring balances are free from risk or misstatement.
- Ensure all processes are adequately documented, controlled and reviewed on an ongoing basis to ensure they remain effective.
- Ensure all deadlines are met, required levels of accuracy delivered and all issues managed within agreed company policies and procedures.
- Support in the production of the Annual Statutory accounts.
- Support in the Internal and External Audit process with relevant explanations and documentation.
- Support as required in any Adhoc Projects involving the Management Accounts team.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA or International Equivalent).
- Fluent in English Language.
- Previous Experience in a similar role.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills (V-Lookups, pivot tables etc).
- Experience of Managing a team.
- Ability to meet deadlines both as an Individual and a team manager.
- An energetic, flexible and proactive approach.
This role is based in the UK.
Allvotec thrives in rewarding staff for their hard work and good quality and as such there are fantastic opportunities for progression throughout the company.Apply