Allvotec stands for ‘all voice and technology’, delivering end-to-end services for partners across unified communications and technology services. We help run IT for customers of major services businesses, and through the hard work of our workforce, we are a capable, proven and agile partner delivering a wide range of IT solutions.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for project management services and technical expertise required to lead deployment initiatives for Allvotec’ Partners products and solutions.
You would also be responsible for the successful completion of project assignments as measured against the joint requirements of customer specifications and the project proposal submitted by Allvotec to the customer. Key indicators for project success include complete customer satisfaction with the project execution, results, and completing the project on schedule with all appropriate documentation.
- To follow established procedures and work instructions defined by Allvotec’s managed service organisation.
- Establishing project scope-of-work, budget, and schedule for compliance with customer specifications.
- Identifying and resolving non-conformance issues with the customer and project team.
- To monitor and coordinate timely execution of major milestone approvals with customer, prepare necessary paperwork to document approvals.
- To coordinate payment milestones with Allvotec’s Business Administration and the customer. All project modification agreements/change orders must be approved by the Project Manager.
- To coordinate all activities related to performing customer acceptance of deliverables and the documentation of acceptance test and turnover results.
- Maintaining updated estimates of the labour hours required to complete each phase of the project.
- Managing and controlling the financial budget allocated for project and to create and manage a phase-by-phase “estimated pounds to complete” budget.
- To optimise project cash flow through timely coordination of all purchase order releases and receipt of equipment and materials.
- You will host a project close-out meeting to review the issues and “lessons learned” during the project execution phase to fine tune processes and identify more economical or streamlined method of procedures for future projects.
- To manage customer sign-off and acceptance process for project and all deliverables
- To establish and maintain appropriate and timely written communications with all project team members, department heads, Executives, and the Customer throughout the life of the project, through effective use of project information reports, project meeting minutes, project plans, schedules, and action registers.
- To conduct weekly project team meetings to gather project status information as well as to provide information and guidance to the project team members.
- You will be the primary customer contact between the Allvotec project team and the Customer for all project related issues.
- Conducting necessary status calls with sales business managers and internal delivery managers on area of responsibility.
- To evaluate customer supplied products and materials to be used in the deployment of Allvotec’s products and solutions.
- To coordinate technical issues between all resources and contractors assigned to project
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Strong management experience
- Strong communication skills, extensive experience w/direct customer contact
- Strong knowledge of technology manufacturing industry and equipment deployment
- Knowledgeable in voice and/or data network architectures and designs.
Home based and customer sites as required.
Allvotec thrives in rewarding staff for their hard work and good quality and as such there are fantastic opportunities for progression throughout the company.