Resource Planning Manager
Allvotec stands for ‘all voice and technology’, delivering end-to-end services for partners across unified communications and technology services. We help run IT for customers of major services businesses, and through the hard work of our workforce, we are a capable, proven and agile partner delivering a wide range of IT solutions.
To provide direction, instruction, and guidance to the Resource Scheduling Management teams to effectively plan and co-ordinate field-based resource, ensuring productivity and utilisation is aligned to expectations.
- Matrix manage nearshore functional support teams for the purpose of guidance on day-to-day duties and decision making.
- Identify and implement initiatives to improve service and productivity using current tools available
- Determine best practice processes for the resource scheduling team to follow, ensuring quality checks in place to support with remedial training / development opportunities.
- Ensure field-based engineers are fully utilised working alongside the field management team.
- Act as subject matter expert working with internal transformation teams on future opportunities to evolve service offering.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- 2-3 years resource planning experience with people management skills
- An ability to demonstrate excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills; be an effective communicator across all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical and negotiating skills
Hybrid model, working primarily from home with requirement to attend offices in Northampton as and when required. Requirement to travel to Bulgaria to support operational teams.
Competitive salary of offer.
Allvotec thrives in rewarding staff for their hard work and good quality and as such there are fantastic opportunities for progression throughout the company.Apply