Title: Resource Scheduler
Reports to: Resource Scheduling Manger
Department: Allvotec Technology Services
Hours of work: 8:30 am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday
To plan and co-ordinate Field Based Engineers’ activities on a daily basis, ensuring that both internal and external client expectations are met.
- Assist with resource planning for mobile communications engineers – alternate shifts
- Cover any Scheduling leave
- To monitor and update Subcontractor Clear information
- To update Subcontractor Spend Report – data entry into excel spreadsheet
- Assist other team members with their clears during periods of high demand
- Assist other team members with their queues during periods of high demand
- Monitor the resourcing inbox and action any queries
- Project work – planning multi-site/multi-region projects and booking appropriate installs
- To be committed to working as part of an effective team within the Resource Planning department
- To maintain the highest standard of professional conduct at all times with customers and colleagues
- To be committed to the principles and practice of continuous professional development and to undertake additional training to meet individual and organisational needs.
- To follow Health & Safety procedures set out by the Company in order to ensure the safety of you, your colleagues and others and adhere to Health and Safety Policy of site on.
- To undertake any other tasks and responsibilities as required and appropriate to the level of this post
- Acting as an ambassador to position the company’s reputation as a leading and respected employer
- Be vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and if necessary raise a security incident report using the template accessible via the corporate Intranet.
- Carry out any ‘ad hoc’ assignments as and when required.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Good knowledge of UK geographical locations
- An ability to demonstrate excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills; be an effective communicator across all levels of the organisation
- To have good analytical and negotiating skills
- Must be able to work on own initiative and also as part of a team with limited guidance
- Must be computer literate, particularly Excel, Word and data entry into databases and basic level internet and email.
- An awareness of Telecommunications/data products is a desirable skill however not essential as full training will be provided.