Senior Service Delivery Manager
Allvotec stands for ‘all voice and technology’, delivering end-to-end services for partners across unified communications and technology services. We help run IT for customers of major services businesses, and through the hard work of our workforce, we are a capable, proven and agile partner delivering a wide range of IT solutions.
We at Allvotec are currently looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic individual with a can-do attitude to join our Service Delivery team to manage and be responsible for the operational success and commercial profitability of the services delivered to nominated contracts.
- Manage the profitability of allocated contracts, providing comprehensive/timely P&L reporting.
- Manage and be responsible for Contract Governance Reporting (CGR) on schedule.
- Act as contract owner
- To be fully familiar with the detail of all aspects of the contract, ensuring a thorough understanding of the company’s obligations, and that these are delivered against.
- Understand the resources and costs required, and utilised, in the delivery of the contract.
- Manage efficiency programmes to ensure profitability expectations are met and then improved upon.
- Manage day to day relationships with key stakeholders, building strong and productive working relationships.
What you need to be successful
- Significant experience (at least 3 years) in external client facing roles delivering service
- Minimum ITIL foundation certified
- High level of Commercial awareness – able to identify and progress new business opportunities, able to identify risks and mitigate, coordinating the business to do so
- Must be able to understand and interpret legal contracts
- Continuous improvement ethic – able to identify and implement Service and Commercial improvements
- Excellent Relationship Management skills, must project a professional image at all times
- Excellent Matrix Management skills. To ensure all teams deliver to their full potential
- Excellent analytical capability
Working location & Hours
Hybrid model, working primarily from home with requirement to travel to Allvotec offices and to external meetings.
Competitive salary of offer and package on offer.
Allvotec thrives in rewarding staff for their hard work and good quality and as such there are fantastic opportunities for progression throughout the company.Apply