Service Delivery Engineer
We at Allvotec are currently looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic individual with a can-do attitude to join our Service Desk Team to provide deskside support for all customer IT related Incidents or Requests, relating to both hardware and software on our customer sites.
What you need to be successful
- 2+ years IT engineering experience
- MS Windows OS and App experience
- Hardware Knowledge, Laptop keyboards, Memory, Hard drives
- VPN and remote work on machines
- Strong customer liaison & troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of Server OS
- Active Directory experience desirable
- Experience with network fault troubleshooting (not essential)
- Experience with Network builds (not essential)
- Experience with network printer installs and configuration (not essential)
Working Location & Hours
Based on-site in Cumbria, hours as defined within the scope of the service contract. A full UK Driving Licence and Security Clearance is essential.
Competitive salary of offer.
Allvotec thrives in rewarding staff for their hard work and good quality and as such there are fantastic opportunities for progression throughout the company.Apply