Service Desk Day Analyst
Job Title: Service Desk Day Analyst
Reports To: Service Delivery Manager
Department: Customer Services
Hours of Work: 37.5 hrs per week – between 6.30am – 6.30pm
- To provide resolutions to incidents within SLA. To validate and record incidents where necessary and to ensure that incident records are correctly updated with accurate details and activities.
- To ensure incidents and service requests are managed and progressed for the end customer within the contractual SLA.
- To provide a focal point of communication and technical escalation
- To liaise with all other internal departments and external partners
- Co-ordination of all service functions within specified range
- To vet and provide effective resolution of incidents; using a sound knowledge of networking architecture and protocols to assist with the troubleshooting.
- Follow procedures relevant to job role
- To act as a strong mentor and guide to all other Service Desk Analysts
- Perform administrative duties where necessary
- Contact with end customer, third parties and internal resolver groups.
- Be vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and if necessary raise a security incident report using the template accessible via the corporate Intranet.
- Periodically review Daisy Security Policies – centrally hosted on the Intranet – to ensure full compliance with current legal, regulatory and company requirements.
- Carry out any ‘ad hoc’ assignments as and when required.
- To be compliant with health and safety company policy and legislation.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Technical Helpdesk experience – 3 years
- Customer Service experience including a good telephone manner – 2 years
- A thorough working knowledge of Windows Vista & Windows 10.
- MS Office, Outlook, Local\Roaming profile, Active Directory & Exchange as well as experience of remote support.
- Knowledge of hardware – Desktop PC’s, Laptops & Printers
- Appreciation of networking technologies & protocols, e.g. Routers, Hubs, Switches, TCP/IP
- Currently working towards an MCSA/E or CCNA accreditation.
- Making informed decisions
- Team Work
- Able to use own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Flexible working attitude
- Active Team player
- Tact & diplomacy
- Reliable and Honest
Hanslope Park, Milton KeynesApply