Service Schedule Author
UK / Bulgaria
Allvotec stands for ‘all voice and technology’, delivering end-to-end services for partners across unified communications and technology services. We help run IT for customers of major services businesses, and through the hard work of our workforce, we are a capable, proven and agile partner delivering a wide range of IT solutions.
Working as part of a team, drafting and negotiating service contract documents and any ongoing associated changes throughout the contract term.
- Participate and contribute to the contract management process.
- Drafting and negotiating service schedule agreements for multiple service offerings in line with the requirements of the tender/proposal, with a proactive and pragmatic approach that ensures contract agreement without unnecessary and/or unacceptable exposure.
- Reviewing of contractual terms and conditions to ensure service schedules are constructed and agreed correctly.
- Negotiating service schedules with representatives of customers and suppliers.
- Creation of service schedules in subcontractor/purchasing agreement.
- Editing customer documentation to represent services sold.
- Resolve contractual, commercial and service problems.
- Working with the delivery teams to translate the contractual documents in to roles and responsibilities.
- Review, scrutinizing, operational service process flows for contractual purposes.
- Ensure the financial aspects and impact of a contract are clear to all parties.
- Ensure that all contract and all related documents are filed properly and relevant departments have access.
- Ensure that all processes and policies are effectively communicated and implemented within a contract.
- Acting as a first point of contact regarding any new request coming to Service Schedule
- Ensuring that all stakeholders, such as administration, operations, and finance understand and are able to adhere to contractual obligations; reflecting them accurately.
- Provide service/commercial knowledge to the internal legal team where required.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Ability to facilitate coordination of cross functional teams to an agreed outcome
- Excellent typing skills and speed, working towards drafting “real-time” during negations
- Excellent verbal, writing and communication skills in English
- Open to learning and continuous improvement
- Perform under pressure and deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail, methodical and process driven
The role can be placed in both UK and Bulgaria.
Competitive salary of offer.
Allvotec thrives in rewarding staff for their hard work and good quality and as such there are fantastic opportunities for progression throughout the company.Apply