Welsh Speaking Customer Service Advisor (Skills Funding Agency)
Job Title: Welsh Speaking Customer Service Advisor (Skills Funding Agency)
Reports to: Service Desk Team Leader
Department: Managed Services
Hours of work: Monday to Friday – shifts between 8.00am to 6.00pm
The Welsh Speaking Customer Service Advisor is responsible for managing, achieving and exceeding designated contract Service Level Agreements by following service desk best practice guidelines and working procedures as well as identifying and applying service desk improvements as directed. They are required to provide telephone support to Welsh Speaking citizens who utilize SFA’s Services.
We do not require majorly technical agents – the desk requires attention to detail, customer service, ability to follow process and stick within security guidelines, password resets, analysing and correcting data, registering and maintaining users, dealing with third party resolvers and supporting SFA’s business applications. The team is split into two areas, SFA Business Applications and LRS (learning records service).
- To answer telephone calls from the customer in both English and Welsh within service level.
- To correctly record and categorise incidents within the IT Service Management tool to a high standard of accuracy and detail.
- Ensure that all actions are performed within the customer’s service levels.
- To react to Service Requests using existing processes and to assist in the creation of processes wherever required.
- Liaise with third party resolver groups, ensuring that information is passed on accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Contribute effectively to the maintenance of the service desk knowledge base.
- Escalate outstanding incidents in a timely manner.
- Other duties as delegated by the SFA Service Desk Team Leaders.
- Be vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and if necessary raise a security incident report using the template accessible via the corporate Intranet.
- Periodically review Allvotec Security Policies – centrally hosted on the Intranet – to ensure full compliance with current legal, regulatory and company requirements.
If you are a Manager of staff, you must ensure:
- Your team are aware of their security responsibilities & know how to access Allvotec Group Security Policies hosted on the Intranet; the principles listed with the Allvotec Group Security Policy Statement document are embedded within the operations of your team.
- Carry out any ‘ad hoc’ assignments as and when required.
- To be compliant with health and safety company policy and legislation.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- To be compliant with health and safety company policy and legislation
- Fluent Welsh Speaking – No requirement to support written Welsh
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and Microsoft Office
- Effective decision making
- Analytical ability
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills (written and verbal).
- Practical Problem solving skills
- Minimum 6 x GCSE’s (grade A-C level)
- Ability to obtain SC clearance will be required for this role.
- Customer Service experience
- Call Centre experience
- Technical Help Desk experience
- ITIL Foundation certification