Tech Bar Analyst
Allvotec stands for ‘all voice and technology’, delivering end-to-end services for partners across unified communications and technology services. We help run IT for customers of major services businesses, and through the hard work of our workforce, we are a capable, proven and agile partner delivering a wide range of IT solutions.
To provide resolutions to incidents within SLA. To validate and record incidents where necessary and to ensure that incident records are correctly updated with accurate details and activities. To ensure incidents and service requests are managed and progressed for the end customer within the contractual SLA.
- To provide a focal point of communication and technical escalation.
- To liaise with all other internal departments and external partners.
- Co-ordination of all service functions within specified range.
- To vet and provide effective resolution of incidents; using a sound knowledge of networking architecture and protocols to assist with the troubleshooting.
- Follow procedures relevant to job role.
- To act as a strong mentor and guide to all other Tech Bar Analysts.
- Perform administrative duties where necessary.
- Contact with end customer, third parties and internal resolver groups.
- Be vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and if necessary raise a security incident report using the template accessible via the corporate Intranet.
- Periodically review Daisy Security Policies – centrally hosted on the Intranet – to ensure full compliance with current legal, regulatory and company requirements.
- Carry out any ‘ad hoc’ assignments as and when required.
- To be compliant with health and safety company policy and legislation.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Technical Helpdesk experience – 2 years
- Customer Service experience including a good telephone manner – 2 years
- A thorough working knowledge of Windows 10 & O365
- MS Office, Outlook, Local\Roaming profile, Active Directory & Exchange as well as experience of remote support
- Knowledge of hardware – Desktop PC’s, Laptops, Mobile devices & Printers
- Appreciation of networking technologies & protocols, e.g. Routers, Hubs, Switches, TCP/IP
- Currently working towards an MCSA/E or CCNA accreditation
- Making informed decisions
- Team Work
- Able to use own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Flexible working attitude
- Active Team player
- Tact & diplomacy
- Reliable and Honest
- London, King Charles Street
- Hanslope Park, Milton Keynes
- DR Solution (Remote working)
Allvotec thrives in rewarding staff for their hard work and good quality and as such there are fantastic opportunities for progression throughout the company.Apply