Tech Buss Engineer
Title: Tech Buss Engineer
Reports to: Team Leader
Hours of work: 37.5 hrs Monday to Friday
Location: Canary Wharf, London
This is a 3rd line specialist support role based at Morgan Stanley
- Development and transition of IT products and sub-systems into end-user and operational environments.
- Level 1 testing and deployment of new software into the environment.
- Level 3 escalations for complex technical issues and root cause analysis.
- Effectively use and manage Service Now to handle and update calls.
- Demonstrate high levels of customer care behaviours at all times and adopt an approach that shows consistent commitment to providing a customer focused quality service.
- Work across lines of service to ensure a coordinated approach to providing support for the customer. Cooperate with other DSS teams and 3rd parties to ensure all services are delivered within service level targets and according to best practice.
- Carry out incident and change activity delivering the productivity levels expected by Desktop Operations and Account Management. Support colleagues by sharing knowledge and assisting them in the successful delivery of common objectives.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight timescales. Assist with identifying team training and development needs, both technical and nontechnical to support the Staff Dialogue and Development process.
- Manage own workload to ensure that assigned activities are completed within targets defined within SLA’s/OLA’s.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight timescales Identify ways of improving productivity and lowering costs which provides enhanced service value for Customer and/or cost savings for Atos.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Experience working in finance industry, investment banking.
- Desk side support technical experience operating within a complex environment with demonstrable experience in providing third level technical support within a team.
- Experience of managing work packages dealing with third party suppliers and internal business units within a client service organisation.
- Broad understanding of professional financial management and project management techniques.
- Experience in the leadership of resources required in the delivery of small work packages.
- Broad Knowledge of undertaking projects in Finance Industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well-developed negotiating skills.
- Experience in dealing with customers with tact and diplomacy using demonstrable interpersonal and communication skills.
- Expert knowledge & experience in appropriate area of technology support.
- Excellent experience of supporting operating systems and applications within a business environment
- An excellent understanding of ITIL Service Support and Delivery disciplines and methodologies
- Experience using a help desk call management system
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight timescales
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer care skills
- Strong Technical grasp of strategic platforms such as Microsoft, Networks and Security, WAN, LAN, Exchange 2007/10. MCSE qualification is desirable. 5 Years minimum software experience dealing with critical business systems.