Service Desk Co-Ordinator
Allvotec stands for ‘all voice and technology’, delivering end-to-end services for partners across unified communications and technology services. We help run IT for customers of major services businesses, and through the hard work of our workforce, we are a capable, proven and agile partner delivering a wide range of IT solutions.
To manage all work for required departments, ensuring our customers SLA’s are met and/or exceeded.
To identify any potential resourcing requirements and escalate as required.
To manage and support Unisys/Dell engineer’s daily work schedules & volumes.
To have an overview of all field resources and to understand their different skills and abilities.
To support the operational teams to find solutions to cover calls.
- Daily management of all Unisys/Dell work, ensuring all scheduled routes are achievable by the field engineers and communicating any special requirements to the engineers.
- Call all customers who require a visit tomorrow informing them of the engineers ETA.
- Ensuring details provided from customers are added to the system and informing and required parties.
- Ensuring details provided are also noted on the system for all to see.
- To manage incoming calls from the customers and passing on the relevant information the correct person, whilst also updating the system.
- To take calls from engineers in the field who will be requiring assistant and find on the required information.
- Adding the required data from various platforms and inputting onto the inhouse system.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Working with MS Office 365 including Teams
- Good communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to work under time constraints
- Confidence in decision making and owning a resolution to the end
- Solid understanding of other the contract
- Communication skills
- Can Do attitude
- Approachable and willing to approach
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Patience/tact and diplomacy
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Problem management
- Lateral multi-tasking ability
- Ability to make quick, accurate, decisive decisions in order for service delivery to meet SLA’s
- Ability to work under pressure as an individual or within a team
The role is home-based and training will be in MK.
Hours – As defined within the scope of the Service Contract.