Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Allvotec planning for Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The safety and security of our staff, clients and suppliers is of paramount importance to Allvotec, and with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation constantly changing we are closely following the advice issued by the UK Government and Republic of Ireland Government. As well as adhering to this advice, Allvotec have taken the following actions:
- A dedicated team has been created under the office of the COO to proactively monitor the situation. The Company continues to update staff weekly on the situation and on necessary precautions to take as advised by the NHS, local Governments and the World Health Organisation.
- The crisis management team meets on a daily basis to monitor the situation and to act immediately on any changes to the situation and is working to enable technology for homeworking.
- Allvotec employees returning from regions that are categorised as high-risk in the context of COVID-19 by the FCO are being asked to self-isolate and work from home for the next 14 days.
- Employees have been asked to stop all face-to-face meetings and use online or teleconferencing facilities instead.
- Mobile staff have been provided with hand sanitisers and cleaning equipment for their vehicles.
- Further instructions have been issued to our mobile and campus staff advising how to work safely on site with regard to COVID-19.
Business continuity planning
Our business continuity plan includes measures to allow us to retain normal business operations and mitigate impacts to our stakeholders during any incidents.
Allvotec provide services via a flexible shared services function or via dedicated campus locations. The majority of these services are provided by our partners. In both instances we work collaboratively with our partners to maintain service levels and look at options to reduce the impact to our overall service.
Many of our services require our field engineering teams to deliver on site services. Like similar organisations, we are working to government guidelines regarding regional and single premises access so that we can plan our resources effectively. We will share resource availability with our partners and work collaboratively on solutions as they become available.
As part of our planning we have commenced a number of actions detailed below:
- Implementation of a Care Team reporting daily into the COO.
- Focus on a ‘remote first’ service strategy to eliminate field visits.
- Implementation of a home working policy and completion of a programme to migrate users to home working where possible.
- Home / personal hygiene guidance provided and supply of sanitising products.
- Stop all non-essential travel.
- Daily review of staffing levels across all functions.
- Resourcing of supply partners for back-filling of staff.
- We are also working with all partners (including logistics) to ensure their procedures are compliant with government guidelines.
- For any specific questions on our business continuity plan please contact your Account Manager or Service Delivery Manager.
Allvotec will constantly evaluate the situation and any potential knock on effects to our services until the current pandemic has ended in Britain and Ireland. We continue to work with all our customers to mitigate any issues or difficulties that the current situation presents.
The situation is very fluid so wherever changes to our processes and/or delivery are required, we will adjust to provide the best possible service to our customers and partners.
Our Service Delivery and Account Managers continue to reach out to all of our customers to ensure we help you meet the service levels you expect.